For those that might still be hesitant to embrace the concept of the stache as a real and powerful force, here is a short video clip that should put any lingering doubts to rest. The simple chain of events in this clip are as follows:
1. During a Ramon Vazquez at-bat on July 31st, Josh Lewin acknowledges me and my sign, while Tom Grieve chuckles (he likes the fake stache)
2. The camera focuses in on Ramon's bygone stache on the jumbotron as Josh continues to talk viewers though the history behind the stache
3. Jamey Wright is seen administring the finger stache from the bullpen
4. Me and my sign appear on the screen
5. Not five seconds later - homerun. Note the play on words in Josh's call ("That one will NOT be brought back!")
Watch closely as the proof is most certainly in this video puddin:
"Bring Back the Stache" (a website is born!) from Dan on Vimeo.